check_boxCourse already added to your cart.
Administration Foundations Self-Paced - v10
- access_time 40h
- Credits: 1
Administration Foundations is a hands-on course for new Cherwell Service Management administrators. In this comprehensive course, attendees will work with a Cherwell Service Management system to perform tasks that are designed for new system administrators.
In this comprehensive course, learners will work with a Cherwell Service Management system to perform tasks that are designed for new system administrators such as configuring Business Objects, Forms and Grids and Analyzing One-Step functionality and using Expressions and One-Steps.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Administration Foundations is designed for system administrators with less than a year of experience, who are responsible for the configuration and maintenance of their Cherwell Service Management systems.
This course can be taken virtually and self-paced. Both delivery options provide the same demonstrations and hands-on tasks. To attend the virtual class, attendees need a web browser and phone to call in and engage with the class. To attend the self-paced class, attendees only need a web browser and speakers or headphones. *Please note that it is recommended that you complete Accelerating Your Implementation before starting Administration Foundations.
Upon completion of this course, working with an Out-of-the-Box (OOTB) Cherwell Service Management system, you will be able to:
• Explain the fundamentals of CSM Administration
• Manage Users
• Configure Business Objects
• Configure Forms and Grids
• Analyze One-Step functionality
• Manage System Automation
• Utilize Expressions
• Translate requirements into Dashboards and Reports
• Troubleshoot and Maintain the System
• Create Basic Business Objects, Expressions and One-Steps
1. Administration Fundamentals
2. User Management
3. Business Objects
4. Interacting with Business Objects
6. System Automation
7. Business Intelligence
8. Maintenance & Troubleshooting
9. Analyzing Business Requirements